Description of Services
Lectro Chi Energy Foot Ion Detox Baths: This is a 20 minute foot bath with an Ion probe to enhance body detoxification through your feet. This is a gentle, relaxing foot bath with great results. The body is gently detoxified of nicotine, inflammation, heavy metals, cellular debris, and yeast. The organs detoxified include the liver, gallbladder, spleen, joints, lymph, kidneys, bladder, urinary tract, and prostrate.
Colonic Massage: This is a traditional abdominal massage that is given during the hydro-colonic treatment. The myofascia, organs, and muscles are gently worked to enhance the colon detoxification process. The technique performed can be performed by the client at home to encourage better digestion and elimination processes.
Swedish (Relaxation) Massage: A traditional massage with long flowing strokes that warm muscle tissue, increase circulation, and release stress by bringing the body into balance.
Deep Tissue Massage: A therapeutic massage approach that addresses deeper layers of muscle to relax, lengthen, and release holding patterns. This can include Trigger Point Release, and Stretching techniques. Appropriate for chronic pain and injury recovery.
Active Isolated Stretching: This is a technique developed by Aaron Mattes to address joint mobility and muscle imbalances to address recovery from joint surgery, sports injuries, posture imbalances, sport performance enhancement, carpel tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow, plantar fascia, and anterior/posterior shin splint.
How Can Massage Be Medically Beneficial?
Massage therapy helps you relax, re-align and rejuvenate. There are many positive aspects to receiving massage therapy on an ongoing basis, and with the busy lives we lead, we can all benefit from a little stress-management. The experienced, professional therapists at Massage Envy clinics nationwide provide exceptional care and will design an effective customized massage treatment to address your individual needs.
More Americans are turning to therapeutic massage treatment to provide relaxation, relieve tension associated with the daily stresses of their busy lives, or simply to help maintain good health and achieve a balanced lifestyle. Oh, and let's not forget how great it feels to be treated by a professional massage therapist.
There are so many healthy benefits to receiving massage therapy on a regular basis:
- Helps relieve stress and muscle tension
- Alleviates discomfort during pregnancy
- Fosters faster healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments. reduces pain and swelling reduces formation of excessive scar tissue
- Reduces muscle spasms
- Provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion
- Enhances athletic performance Treats sport or work injuries
- Promotes deeper & easier breathing
- Improves circulation of blood and movement of lymph fluids
- Reduces blood pressure
- Helps relieve tension-related headaches and effects of eye-strain
- Enhances nourishment to skin
- Improves posture
- Strengthens the immune system
- Treats musculoskeletal problems
- Rehabilitation post operative and after injury
- Fosters peace of mind
- Promotes a relaxed state, Aids for calm thinking, helps relieve mental stress
- Improves ability to monitor stress signals
- Emotional Benefits
Recent scientific research also proves that massage therapy increases immune function, decreases stress levels and reduces recovery time in many medical conditions including:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Asthma and Bronchitis
- Circulatory Problems
- Sports Injuries
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ)
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Musculo-Skeletal Disorders